Camp Cobark offers you the horse riding experience of a lifetime.
You will have the opportunity to go horse riding or bush walking in 15,000 acres of the world renowned Barrington Tops bush land and rainforest.
You can also muster cattle the way traditional Australian bushmen do.
Camp Cobark offers you the chance to do things you have never done before:
- Swim in the pristine Cobark River
- Sleep under the stars in a swag
- Join us on traditional cattle muster - seasonal
- Join us on a a 3 or 5 day camp-out
- Explore the Barrington foothills on horse back
- Enjoy a leisurely bush walk
- Camp on one of 5 river front camp grounds
- Experience Camp Cobark's special brand of hospitality
- Have the time of your life in a stress free environment
*Visitors please note there is currently no mobile phone reception in the Cobark Valley area